>Robin: Thanks, I do think it's Anger. I've been looking for "Seven
>Deadly Sins" for a while now, I just have one more reason to purchase it.

Yeah for sure. every home should have that LP. Asides from Anger, you get
the full on dark electronic disco banger "gluttony" and the smoooooth
"Lust" for the ladies.
never leaves the bag. a classic.
p.s. robin I think angry comes on a 12 on the flip of lust, but i dont have
it.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.