Sofa's alright but it's basically a pub in the suburbs - I'm sure a night
with the peepz listed will be OK if you're local and wanna stay there.
However if you fancy venturing in to the not-so-big city itself you could
either go and see this list's very own Alex Bond play at The Kings Arms in
Salford (OK not even in Manchester but close to it's centre!).
Or if you go NO, I WANT REALLY IN THE CENTRE you could come to our Amazing!
party:

http://www.thatamazingthing.com/upcoming.htm

if you want it 313 you're better off with us anyway - he'll probably play
lots of old disco and "italo" (whatever that is).  On a laptop.