Thought I'd have another quick shot at this today (can you tell I'm making
sure I do as little as possible with my holiday???), and I'm constantly
amazed at what the discogs user base is like. For instance, I figured just
about everyone owned a copy of DJ Shadow's Entroducing, but even after
adding up all the formats and different releases of it, it's still a few
hundred shy of The Bells. If you take that to mean there's a high proportion
of hard techno fanatics, the Drum Code, Ben Sims, Surgeon, etc releases
aren't even close to that high. Maybe The Bells is required for both sets of
techno lover and that's why so many people have it? Dunno... I even tried
Depeche Mode, Michael Jackson, Beastie Boys, Nirvana and Public Enemy. Not
even close.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk