hello all

hoping you all had a great new years!

can someone help me. i deleted my bookmarks folder which had all my fav online music stores, and there is a store in Melbourne that had some Rick Wade (there's the 313 content!) records i want, but i can't for the life of me remember what the store is called. I'm pretty sure it's based in the suburb of Hawthorn, and might start with an "L", but i could be completely wrong. any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers

nath

ps - how good is the new Omar-S track - In Side My Head. i don't usually dig his stuff, but that one is just dripping with deep funkiness!