We got a copy of the new Francisco 12 on 2020 Vision today- it's really good stuff too!

cheeers

Jason
On 4 Jan 2006, at 12:23, J.T. wrote:

the francisco album on nature has some reallllly nice stuff, especially if u like ze italo
happpppij newww yaaarrrrr

-----Original Message-----
From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jan 4, 2006 11:56 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) hot poop

The Noleian Reusse one is from the fathoms to be sure. (I'm glad the
other half of Africans with Mainframes is coming out from under his
bushel...)

As for the Gosub one, I didn't feel I was hearing the real Isophlux
sound there. Seemed like a watered-down Drexciya to me - except track 4,
the downbeat one. The rest was nice, but I'd like to hear
individuation... maybe I ask for too much in my old age.