something about gift horses and where not to look?

;-)

MEK

             Forward Music
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       Joost P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             01/11/06 11:45 AM                                          cc
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) For vintage synth geeks
                                       and freaks

If only the pages were not separated.  Tough to read.