yo gusto that chit mucho btw!

some real fresh electro sounds..no crazy hits like soulsaver or afrogermanic
like IF 1 but lotsa quality and great deep dark creepin mood..and i like the
chaos vs order concept...

i wonder what will come on vinyl....i might have to grab the 2cd tho, nice
collection....

bit disappointed by the orlando and mad mike collab but it's entertaining
anyways

ps wuzzup beepeee

pps i dunno any other stores maybe forced exposure or that place minto is
workin at