http://www.detroitdigitalvinyl.com/

>From the great minds that brought you the legendary Detroit Techno distributor
>Submerge we are happy to bring you with us to the next level. It's time to
>take the fight to stay independant back to the people where it belongs! We
>listened to what you wanted and now we bring to you a new format for our
>music. In a time where pirated digital downloads rule the internet we've
>decided to give you the choice to buy our music legitimatly instead of having
>to go and pirate it to have the mp3's. We all know how easy it is to get free
>music and we know that you aren't rich because neither are we but we hope you
>understand that by pirating the music from small independant labels you do
>serious damage to the music industry and drive everbody towards the majors
>because they can take the hit and keep runnin'. Well we still say F*ck The
>Majors ! We don't care how you get their music but we do care how you get ours.

We've heard 'em, old broke down 128kbps crackily recordings off some fools old
wore out record and we think it sounds like some b*llshit. That is not the way
this music is meant to be heard so we are going to give you a choice of 192 or
320kbps taken off the original production masters then digitally remastered by
our very own crew. For the real Heads out there we are going to offer full
uncompressed .wav files on selected releases for you to take and render in any
format you need. Some releases will feature special bonus tracks not found
anywhere else but on DetroitDigitalVinyl.com.

We will constantly be adding in more and more releases every week to keep it
fresh and new for everybody. You already know that Submerge destroys the
competition on vinyl and we plan to destroy it in the digital realm as well.
With all the new music technology out there there is no telling what you guys
will do with it and we think that's half the fun.

Welcome to our Final Frontier.........

-The Plan