Hi Dimitri!

No more BBQ for you next time you're in town if you're going around
calling yourself GOD. Blasphemy! :) Hope you're doing well.

Peace,
Alex

P.S. I have it on good authority that GOD don't like the BBQ. Something to
do with the flames...

Wildtek Concept / DJ Dimitri Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/21/2006 11:31 AM

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
313@hyperreal.org
Subject
Re: (313) Teknology Web Stream

Selon [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I've always thought dimitri that if you had a 'y' on the end of your
name
> it would be nice.
>
> 'dimitiri pikey'
>
> or
>
> 'dimitiri the pikey'
>
> a bit like famous tyrannous war lord, "Alexander the Great", who was
infact
> my dad. and before you ask, yes I am 800 years old and I bought ron
hardy
> his first pack of nappies/smack.
>
> just so you know like.
>
> thanksalot.
>
> alex
>
> p.s. if anyone else would like ACME SUBTLE NAME CHANGE consultation,
please
> contact me off list for prices.

You can also call me 'GOD'... I love that. Even more when it's a girls
saying it
!

:-))

--