Please click the link to reply to me directly: www.antonbanks.com/email.html

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/01-18-06.mp3

Planetary Assault Systems, Twilight, Archives, Peacefrog
Mad Mike, Windchime, UR
Lee Fan Dowski &Quantum, The Strike Echo, The Strike Echo Ep, Kompakt
Pig & Dan, Oh Yeah, Cocoon
Alex Under, Alex Smoke's Rusty Bike Mix, Las
Bicicletas Son Para El Verano (Remixes), Kompakt
Number One Son Vs. Adultnapper, Sold Out, Matter Form
Taktik, Chunky Monkey, Frequency
Tigerskin, Microline, Stone Engine, Lebensfreunde

Holy Ghost, Agents At The Door, Art Lukm Suite, Tresor
Basic Implant, Advent Rmx, Revenge Of The 101, Toneman
Chester Beatty, FBS Part 3, Fastbackstyle, Phont
Ignition Technition, Love The Riot, Who You Looking At, Technique
Sean Colt, Strictly Rulin, Bush
Jim Fish, Flawed Surface, Flawed Surface Ep, Humanoid
Genuine Draft, Pandämonium, Overdrive
Filter Science, Sneak, Bush
Rue East, Birmingham (Ben Sims Hardgroove Mix), Pureplastic
Safety Session, Maru Part 1, Drumcode
Ben Sims, House V2, Unreleased Mixes, Primate Endangered Species
KB, Give It Up (Re-Edit), KB
Robert Natus & Arkus P, Hardcore Salsa, Gang Go

############################
DJ Schedule:

February 15, 2005- Dietrich Schoenemann, Anton Banks, Vito G. @ Zen Bar
(www.zenbarct.com) in Farmington, CT
February 17, 2005- Age of Aquarius- Nashua, NH

Guest mixes planned for my radio show. The schedule is:

February 15, 2005- Beroshima (Müller Records, Beroshima Music)
TBA- Terrence Parker (Serious Grooves, KMS, 430 West)
TBA- Ryan Brogan (www.Pin36.com)

About the show:

The Vault airs every Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am (21:30 to
23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to respond to this message
(www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.