What's afoot in your fair city February 3rd to 5th?
I'm over at that time.  Anyone want to meet up?
Will be going to Hardwax - of course!
Friday night we're going Panorama/Berghain as one of the reasons for the
trip is the friend I'm travelling with loved this when we ended up there on
our last trip after we'd been at Tresor.  We got there about 9 in the
morning last time which was fine but maybe we'll go earlier this time.  What
time does it get going?  3am?  Any recommendations about what we do between
10pm and whenever we go there?
How about Saturday night?  What are Watergate and Maria like?  I know Maria
has some stuff on for the Transmediale festival (we're hoping to catch some
of the stuff on for this while we're there) so maybe thing's will be more
experimental there? (we may be hoping to catch this festival but we do want
to dance!).  I haven't heard of anyone that's on except for Henrik Schwarz
(who I loved last time I saw him).  Have heard of the Watergate artists but
nobody I'm mad to see so I guess it's just down to how good the vibe is at
each club or if you can fill me in on somewhere else?
Checked http://www.energylab.de but not much I can see on there.

Help!
Francis