yeah, I'm getting excited about this year's fest.  We've made the solemn
promise to be there this year.

MEK

             Wildtek Concept /
             DJ Dimitri Pike
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                          To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             01/27/06 09:56 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Is Magda around to make some
                                       tea ?

Waiting for news about Fuse In 2006, Teknology will play today the set of
Richie
Hawtin, closing the festival in 2005.

Enjoy !

Each friday from 18.00 pm to 20.00 pm gmt+ 1
(Brussel/Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam)

http://teknology.free.fr/

Dimitri Pike

--