howdy y'all

this is my first post here...but i've been checking the archives from time to time.

anyway....
  we are happy to announce that we finally added a humble 'mixes page'
to our website (www.jujujordash.com), woooooohoooo!

  Besides the slamming Mr.Fingers/Robert Owens mix from 92', we added a
great mix from Scott Ferguson (Ferrispark records/detroit) with music
ranging from Boz Scaggs to KDJ passing thru Mos Def and Donald
Byrd...(full playlists on our site);
  An ultra deeeeeep nighty-night detroit excursion from Brazilia's Ezy
with tunes ranging from M.Pittman and Theo Parish to Manuel Gottsching;
And a weird music mix of ours (juju&myself) including numerous cool
f^&*ed-up edits to some of our favorite tunes ranging from alice
coltrane to Can to throbbing gristle and back. (start rolling).......

  anyway, come visit us yonder: www.jujujordash.com and mosey over to
the 'mixes' page...

  Hope you enjoy........!

  peace,