For what it's worth, Nitzer Ebb are worth putting up with the worst venue
in the world to see live, from my experience at least.

I was fortunate enough to catch them on their final tour here in the
states all those years ago, and it still ranks as one of my favorite shows
of all time. Great performance!

Your mileage may very, however. It has been a long time, who knows if that
old energy is still there? Hey, if PWEI can do it, hopefully NE can too!
:)

John