Techno knitwear, knitted by a techno nan. I like it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kendrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 February 2006 14:57
To: David Beattie; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Lets try again

Tue. trivia

Pennington use to have this knitted jump with the picture from By Night
(I think he said his nan made for him) on it and he left round my house,
I think my ex girlfriends still has, and every time I see him he asks me
for it...

And re his new 12", not sure I liked what I heard from the clips but I
only heard the techno one..