Speaking of "The Thing" (aka DEMF...sorry, can't think of anything else to
call it besides DEMF)...does anyone have the secret word on who's handling
the booking for DEMF 2006?  I don't think any of the contact info on the
Fuse-In site is working.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Bests
-Ray // HEFTY

===