To: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>; "Dan Bean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:10 PM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: (313) UK flights to Detroit

Iceland Air?  Haven't checked their prices but they tend to have decent
prices and good service even during off-season.  May is still off-season
isn't it?

MEK

            "Tristan Watkins"
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
            a.co.uk>                                                   To
                                      "Dan Bean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
            02/02/06 07:29 AM         <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                       cc

            "Tristan Watkins"         Re: (313) UK flights to Detroit
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                a.co.uk>

I think prices are going up across the board. I was very lucky to get
tickets to Chicago (usually cheaper than Detroit) for £240 over
Thanksgiving, but the cheapest I could find when I tried to go in August
was
£700. Almost every time I've priced flights to the US in the last year
they've been higher. I wouldn't expect to find anything direct to Detroit
for less than £400. You may get lucky and find an Air India flight to
Chicago for £300-£350 (I got flights in May for just over £200 a couple of
years ago), and then get to Detroit from there, but even that seems less
likely these days. Air Canada sometimes have good deals too. You might
consider flying to Toronto and finding other cheap transit from there.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk