Looking for available hotels in the area. Renaissance and Courtyard are
booked solid. The Pontch is jacking their prices up but last time we stayed
there it was clearly going downhill and the onslaught of raver kids was
making it unbearable.  We've considered a few other places and there is
only one other downtown located hotel I think worth the money.

The Ramada Inn.

LOL

ok seriously, there is only one place I would consider staying downtown at
this point but we're starting to consider a quieter place further away from
downtown.  We'll have a car so we can get anywhere we need to.  Staying in
Windsor might be a consideration but I'd rather not have to go through the
whole ordeal of customs every day and the traffic.

so, any suggestions?

hit me off list please
thanks

MEK