For those who missing the show or want a recording :

http://rapidshare.de/files/12557214/Dimitri_Pike_-_Audio_Non_Grata_Mix.mp3.html

Tracks from Jeff Mills, Rob Hood, Oliver Ho, Gary Martin, Kelly Hand, Los
Hermanos, DJ Bone, Frame Six, Juan Atkins...

If you don't know how works 'RapidShare' :

-Click The Link
-Choose 'Free'
-When the new page is loading, go down and look at counting, around one minute.
-Download

Enjoy !

Much thanks !

Dimitri Pike