I don't mean to be harsh. I know that both of those guys spent their
own money on the festival, and that the many hours they've put into it
are worth a lot.

I'm just saying that without any indication that this particular event
is intended as a benefit for the festival,  it almost certainly is
not.  And Derrick and Kevin are no different than the rest of us. PLUR
is all well and good, but baby needs new shoes.