This is great stuff! For some reason I wasn't able to find the Theo Parrish lecture earlier on that site either.

But wow, this is so cool. And funny too. That second part is pure first class stand up comedy. I don't entirely agree with his standpoints on vinyl vs downloads, but Theo sure is some speaker. He should do this more often.

Once again, inispiring stuff. And I'm so jealous of those RBMA contestants....

Joost