I presume we are talking about Coldplay - Talk ?

I really like the Francois K Dub. Very very good reinterpretation with minimal vocal interruptions.

Regards,
Ramon

Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks wrote:

Philip wrote:

coldplay & kraftwerk are both on emi and yes it was authorised etc. i'm not much of a coldplay fan, apart from 'don't ask' (obvious i know, but a really pretty song with lovely guitars) but i was kind of stunned at how clumsy their interpretation of the melody from 'computer love' is. it just sounds wrong, too complex and convoluted in the context they use it in. perhaps it would have been better to use a shorter part and not to try & force it where it doesn't really fit. whatever.

philski

Listening to this right now:
http://www.partyben123.com/PartyBen-ComputerTalk.mp3
(a mashup of the two that weaves the two together quite well)
Andrew