hold on, so it's Kraftwerk put through the Colplay machine put through the
Kevorkian machine?

dancefloor --> stand around a look at the guys on stage --> dancefloor

weird

MEK

             "Derek
             Plaslaiko."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             et>                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc
             02/17/06 02:50 PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Coldplay/Kraftwerk (again)

I didnt read the thread, so Im not sure if it was finalized but that is
acctually an OFFICIAL remix done by Francois K. Should be out next week.

If this is old news, sorry... I just had to be my normal know-it-all self,
I guess.

;)

Hope everyone is well!!

derek.