HI everybody- quick message for the listmembers in Scotland, we have a couple of nice events this week and next:

Fridayn 22/02/06 Jeff Mills- 10th Anniversary of The Bells. Jeff will be making an appearance at Rubadub around 6.30PM- we'll be showing the Bells DVD and he'll be signing stuff/taking questions etc- anyone caught dressed as Quasimodo or Esmerelda wil be ejected.

Friday 03/03/06- It's a Biggie- Monolake, Sleep Archive and Mode Selector all on one bill and Mr Henke will be giving us an Ableton masterclass around 7 at McSorleys Bar (just around the corner from Rubadub)

here's the flyer links:

http://www.stuff-records.co.uk/numbersmonox/numbers_mnx_march_front.jpg

http://www.stuff-records.co.uk/numbersmonox/numbers_mnx_march_back.jpg

cheers