On 2/22/06, Paul Kendrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Everyone seems to have a DM being brilliant story, so what happen????

i havent seen him in years, but honestly, he was probably one of the 5
best deejays ive ever seen in my life. he would mix flawlessly between
records to the tune of about one a minute. it was as intense as you
could imagine. im not a big fan of that kind of mixing usually, but
man it sounded like each track was meant to be played just like he
did. that night in the summer of 98 was the night my obsession with
detroit techno really began......

tom