----- Original Message ----- From: "Emile Facey - Plant43" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Dan Bean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Paul Kendrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 10:40 AM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: (313) RE: Derrick May - nice mix online

If it's the one with the James Brown at the start that was on the first DEMF
video archive it's amazing. As far as I'm concerned one of the best set
openings ever. Is that footage still available anywhere?

It used to be on Groovetech, but now that they're gone I don't believe the footage remains online. I think there may have been talk of keeping it alive somewhere though??? Foggy memory of that.

It was a really good opening to the set. I had to head home on a 10-hour drive to Iowa half-way through Rolando's set before him, so I missed it in person. Gutted. :(

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk