The coral content distribution network works for any site. There is more info at www.coralcdn.org but basically, all you do is add the .nyud.net:8090 to the end of the hostname from a URL. There are limits to how much will get cached. A source file that's too big will just have a request passed through to the original host.

I'm pretty sure there's other 313-related stuff on proton radio. I seem to remember a Matthew Dear mix on there.

On Feb 24, 2006, at 15:11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks! Downloading right now. The tracklisting looks juicy on this one. I'll hit the "coral cache" whatever that is if it saves bandwith. Does that work for any site? Lack of patience takes over sometimes and you just want to stream the sucka but don't worry I'll respect your bandwith limitations.

You know, the mixes you post are extraordinary large-the last one was 303 megs! As much as I appreciate the cultural signifigance of 303 file sizes,
lowering the bitrate a little might help with your bandwith.

Thanks for all the fresh hot tunes!!! I'll take a better look at that proton radio site and see if there are other mixes on there to warrant pitching in
the 10 bucks.

Quoting Tristan Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2006 17:42
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Archive and tracklist for Tristan Watkins
and Lee Bolton on Transmission yesterday

Not to sound like a miserly jerk, but is there a way to check
this mix out for less than $10?

I had no idea, sorry about that! Oh well. Guess I can't bite the hand that feeds. They need the money to keep the station going as it grows. Anyway,
you can listen to my part of the mix up here:
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/ LockedGrooves_TristanWatkins_12-01-06.mp3

Note: I wasn't expecting this and my bandwidth is fairly tapped out at the moment so if you can download rather than stream I'd appreciate it. I am having to top up at the rate of £5 per 5GB as I exceed my limit. Or you can
stream it and send me the £10 you would've sent to Proton. ;)

I don't think Lee has his part up anywhere.

Thanks for listenting!

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk