LOL!! - I love right before Stevie starts singing (the best part).  They're
all randomly jumping from keyboard to keyboard.  Thomas Dolby is playing a
303 that is triggering samples?  Then he and Stevie are practically jumping
up and down on the keys.  It's complete chaos when the vocoder voice-over
says "Get it together guys..."

Dolby looks like Weird Al Yankovic and truly seems to be getting into it,
Herbie Hancock tries to keep up the enthusiasm, Howard Jones is looking for
the exit toward the end, and it might have been the only time Stevie was
happy to be blind.

I'm addicted to this car crash - it's brilliant

MEK

             "Ian Cheshire"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             yonder.co.uk>                                              To
                                       "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             03/01/06 07:34 AM                                          cc
                                       "313@Hyperreal.Org 313"
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: (313) I Bet It Looked Good On
                onder.co.uk            Paper

ha ha classic....Stevie Wonder kinda saves it for me but then only for a
short period..

www.midnightbeats.de
www.reactor-bookings.com
www.aonpromotions.com