Well, I can see where Mr Beltram might get upset eventhough it happened 16
years ago but Bones is telling kids *today* how much of a role he had in
making Beltram's career.  I think Beltram sees Bones re-writing history to
suit his ego/needs.

I have a good friend who is going through the same thing in a way.  A
rather famous producer/DJ who came in late to the game but proceeded to
reassign concepts and trademarked names so that he would benefit from them
once my friend was out of the scene without ever giving credit to the
person from whom he stole them from.
I can tell you that if you're the person whose history is being rewritten
in such a manner it really p!sses you off.  Doesn't matter how ancient the
history may be.

MEK

             "fab."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             03/02/06 10:21 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) DJ Frankie Bones vs Joey
                                       Beltram

i find it a little sad really, grown men scrapping over events that
happened
16 years ago as if their reputations still depended on it.

fab.