> What the hell was that? How can you say even half of that? Music bad? Are you
> kidding
>me? His ego or not, that was totally ignorant.

was it? i dont agree. for me, the goodness of a record is the great
equalizer in my eyes. my mortal enemy could put out a record, and if
its hot, ill buy it. i own not a single record that had anything to do
with frankie bones, unless some of his stuff was on the nu groove comp
i picked up a little while back. ive passed on every single record
with his name on it.

tom