I feel like the more I argue in favor of Frankie Bones the more I look like I
wish I was the next room mate. But when you say....
"Frankie Bones is a regional hero and certainly
goes out of his way to attribute more than that to himself."
Do you mean the region called the US and Europe? I mean what it says on his
website is rather funny, but look at any Dj's website/promo/Booking stats, and
everyone has something over exxagerated, it's dance music for crying out loud.
It's not a surgeon faking his resume. I think the Bones remarks, that is what
he makes, are exxagerated, I believe I spelled that wrong, but I don't
understand this regional hero bit. I come from the Midwest as well, and clearly
you and I were going to different parties, as I saw him many times there, and
in Canada. Wasn't he at Even Further? Any techno dj's from techno to hardcore
all knew his name, and had respect for what he was doing. Like alot of Dj's in
his time. And when I was going to parties in France, Spain, Portugal, and so on
he was there, and people knew his name. I sound like the PR rep for damage
control at Bones Central, but I could give a rats ass. It's just so ignorant of
a thing to say, that you got me talking at 5 am. Good night.
Steve