Francis Gosselin wrote:

Don't have an answer for this one, but actually a related question. Browsing discogs.com, I've just come across that Japanese label that put out the last "Time:Space vol.2" in collaboration with Transmat a couple of years back (called catalog.), and I noticed they had 3 other Transmat full-length licences: Sans Soleil, Double Helix (woah!) and Microworld.

I don't recall reading about these releases on 313... Does anyone own some of these? How are they?

And finally, does anyone know how come Transmat never released these in the States?

All good stuff! These were all at the Cisco booth a few years ago at one of the fests - the deal was exclusive with Cisco and other than the occasional TS:2 comp., you'll rarely see any of these except in Japan. Last I tried, Cisco wouldn't even export for individual sales.

jeff