I just imagine the overhead for hart plaza being a lot more expensive and aggrivating to deal with than several venues running 24 hours for the weekend

I mean, it *does* say pax is talking to half a dozen venues.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: (313) paxafest

On 3/10/06, /0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would imagine pax doing the fest across many smaller venues instaed of
doign a woodstock-style techno party at hart plaza.

I may be wrong

i hope you are. i mean, otherwise thats not much of a festival, is it?
and if they do indeed do it like that, why would they have to
negotiate with the city about doing it? im assuming that anything that
has to do with the city of detroit involves the use of hart plaza over
the weekend, so hopefully theyre still rolling with that idea.

tom