It's been a while since I posted - years - but I read as much as I can.

Thanks, Kent, for posting the review of the Cylob/Flashbulb/Richard Devine show, otherwise would not have known about the tour stopping here in San Francisco. That's a nice thing about this list, if my local weekly newspaper doesn't have it you guys point me there.

I was most anticipating Cylob's set after reading from Kent that he was mixing up the newer glitch beats with 25 years of dance music history. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone who went to this, but I think he did something different in SF, because I didn't here any acid house or familiar dance tunes. However, Flashbulb spun a few of those off his laptop after all the performances.

I thought Flashbulb put on the best show of the three. He tweaked a lot of his beats and it seemed like he was using his guitar as a control device as well. He kept it fresh and seemed to feed off the audience as he performed.

Richard Devine's was the most complex, heady set, but my favorite part was when he was riffing on the 303 and was it a 606 or 909 at the end.

I make an end-of-the-year radio mix, 60 tracks in 60 minutes, showcasing what I believe to be the best electronic music we received at KALX in Berkeley over the year. If any of you would like the 2005 edition email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Rex

----
Rex Winterbottom