>What's Logoc System like?

some mad japanese electronic band, same era as YMO......  all their lps
were concepts (I think maybe), like kraftwerk
they did some crazy stuff. some good, some not so good. I've got some crazy
"orient express" concept lp. bit mad. an lp with a concept of a train going
through japan, interpreted in electronic music. (?!)

late 70's early 80's

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Logic+System

not sure about the harvey mix ken as I cant really remember mate, sorry...
perhaps go to www.djhistory.com/forum and do a search, theres loads of
stuff on it there, you might find the link in there somewhere.

Alex Bond
Design Services

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
101 Barbirolli Square
Lower Mosley Street
Manchester
M2 3PW

Telephone:    +44 (0) 161 245 2875
Facsimile:      +44 (0) 161 245 2910
E-Mail:            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.