> >what is this remake?
>
> http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsdsii/1/114826126/1/i%20cant%20
> turn%20around/2/1/9999.html
> possibly

No I don't think so as the Discogs entry for that says it's 2002 when those
Deep Space mixes are 93 / 94.

Anyway ordered the Isaac Hayes LP (which looking at the cover art I think
I've heard before, my mate has it and we even sampled something from it,
though a much slower track) - a mere £7 Dan, so plenty change from £15 to
get some Desperados with.

Plus

> the j.m.silk/farley version right? maybe check that as well

(for £1) as I thought you meant "Love Can't Turn Around" by Farley but I
realise now there was the J.M.Silk version too? -  think I've heard the
story here before my memory fails me, did they work on it together then
released different versions or one covered the other or something?  I
remember SSH laughing about the rivalry they had on that 3 part BBC history
of dance music thing.

Just hope they get here in time for our boat party Saturday (any 313 peeps
visiting Manchester who'd like something nice to do check
http://www.thatamazingthing.com/upcoming.htm, there's 11 tickets left at mo)
- I can play Hayes on the boat and Silk at the afterparty!

Got those Ron Hardy mixes downloaded from the deephousesite even if they are
in Real**** form.  Got mp3s for me Alex?  Speaking of that BBC doc I may not
have been the long time fan you are but hearing people like Derrick May
talking about what the Music Box was like on there made me want an ACME
Tardis.