Quoting Martin Dust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

SARAH GOLDFARB has to be my favourite on the label but there's a lot of good stuff in there...

On 15 Mar 2006, at 17:39, /0 wrote:

Trapez

oh check out the audio werner releases , alex under ofcourse , the one release by ryan crosson was decent too . some of the releases can be hit and miss but also akufen's psychometry series was bang on the money . check out also the process and oliver hacke remixes of akufen's psychometry series . some of jeff samuel's stuff is also nice . trapez for me went through a long spell of very bad records , but lately they are back on form . my favourite recent release is the quenum ep . as well as the new really off kilter release by dsp speedwagon , who is the new moniker of justin maxwell in partnership with someone im not familiar with .i'm sure there will be plenty to keep you entertained >