Friday March 17

*THE BUNKER*

Sleeparchive (Hardwax | Berlin)
Function (Infrastructure, Phono | NYC)

Saint Patrick's Day is on a friday this year, and we are going to
party in style at the Bunker!

Sleeparchive has put out 5 of the best techno 12"s we've heard in
the past few years, and we are beyond thrilled that he is joining
us for a live set at the Bunker. He is a shadowy figure who
avoids attention from the press, so not much is known about him.
His sound is extremely minimal, bringing together the best
elements of legendary techno artists like ø (Sähkö), Rob Hood,
Dan Bell, and Plastikman. We've heard some recent live sets
online, and they are incredible. Don't miss this very rare
opportunity to catch one of the biggest head turners in
electronic music at the moment.
http://www.sleeparchive.de/

Function (aka Dave Sumner and Portion Reform) has been one of the
major players in the NYC techno scene for a very long time. His
series of Substance events at Limelight were legendary, including
guests like Jeff Mills, Surgeon and many other notables. Now he's
doing the Phono series at Avalon (former Limelight) on Saturday
nights, bringing proper minimal techno to the weekend big club
crowd. He's also thrown some hugely successful afterparties at
DEMF the past two years. Aside from throwing great parties, Dave
is a very successful recording artist, label owner, and DJ. He
recently released Sleeparchive's remix of Regis on his
Infrastructure label, which has been a huge Bunker favorite since
it's release. Lately he has been using Ableton Live to create
DJ/Live hybrid sets full of exclusive remixes and re-edits of
heady minimal music. We're psyched to finally have Dave play at
the Bunker.

plus
resident DJs: Spinoza, Movement, Unjust
visual residents: Giles Hendrix, Chris Jordan

bar: Heather, Aaron
door: Kimi

the Bunker
Fridays at subTonic
107 Norfolk Street
(212)358-7501
www.klever.org/thebunkernyc
$5, 21+, 10p-4a

SUNDAY 3/19

LEFTOVERS AT LOVE:

Resident DJs: Spinoza, Plaslaiko, & Wolf+Lamb

Love   4p-12mid
40 West 8th Street (enter on Macdougal)
www.leftoversatlove.com

$5 before 6pm, $10 after, $5 all night with Marcy Hotel keycard

UPCOMING:

3/24: F*CK WMC:
      Rob Hall (Skam | UK)
      Timeblind (Tigerbeat6, Sound Ink, Soot | Berlin)
      Romo (Backlash | Dublin)

4/07: WOLF+LAMB LABEL PARTY:
      Loren Steele (Wolf+Lamb | NYC) live pa
      Odd Dots (Wolf+Lamb | NYC) live pa
      Wolf + Lamb

4/14: THE NEW DANCE SOUND OF DETROIT:
      Young Seth aka Seth Troxler (FXHE, Fabric | Detroit)
      Ryan Crosson aka Berg Nixon (M_nus, Telegraph, Trapez | Detroit)

4/21: (UN)FOUNDSOUND SHOWCASE:
      Barem (Unfoundsound, Goosehound | Buenos Aires) live pa
      Ben Parris (Foundsound | Baltimore)

5/05: GUGGENHEIM FIRST FRIDAYS AFTERPARTY:
      Egg (Mutek | Montreal) live pa

sat 5/06: Wolf+Lamb & Beyond Events present
      Akufen at 12-turns-13

5/12: Kate Simko (Detalles, Traum | Chicago)