It looks like H schwarz is playing chicago tonight doing a laptop set along
with the Ethnic Heritage Ensemble, Kalil El Zabar's unit? Man, I hope this
show will come to SF! If any bay area heads hear something let me know.

>From the deeper soul website:

Kicking off February 2006 is the Deeper Soul Tour, featuring on their annual
North American tour for Black History Month, The Ethnic Heritage Ensemble,
joined by Fareed Haque and DJ Josh Deep. The Ethnic Heritage Ensemble will be
layin’ down acoustic sets to kick off the night, set breaks will feature wax
laid down by Josh Deep, and the band will emerge for a second set featuring
Josh Deep on MPC 2000XL, Fender Rhodes and various trickery. All out freak
down dance parties with Josh Deep and local DJ talents take the night to
close. Watch for the tour touchin’ down in a city near you!

The tour is scheduled to commence in our hometown of Chicago for two shows at
Sonotheque (www.sonotheque.net), the home of the Deeper Soul monthly party. We
have very special shows lined up for these dates, where the Deeper Soul
Project will take shape once again, with IG Culture, Henrik Schwarz, and Josh
Deep joining the Ethnic Heritage Ensemble, for two nights, before they take
the show to Miami for WMC. Chicago, March 15th and 16th, make your plans
now! “Ancient to the Future” this is history in the making.