I kind of championed his sound at the time as it straddled two or three different areas of electronic music- Basic Channel type dubby Techno, deep vocal House and clicky/glitchy stuff- to be honest now I can't actually stand to listen to any more than two or three of the tracks produced at that time -so in that context I would class a lot of the Luomo stuff as being simply "boring"- make of that what you will!

Jason