On Mar 15, 2006, at 12:05 PM, /0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As for Justin Maxwell's release, I may very well have it and not even
know it.  I don't pay much attention to label names, but he just sent
me a bunch of new music a week or so ago.  I'll have to interrogate him
for additional suggestions  :)

---- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quoting Martin Dust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

SARAH GOLDFARB has to be my favourite on the label but there's a lot
of good stuff in there...