On 3/17/06, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.basicchannel.com/item/BMX-2
>
> I'm not impressed (is that FK mix played at the wrong speed?!)

i liked the horns that started to come in near the end of the
soundstream clip, but before that i was very underwhelmed. the sweet
substance rmx sounds alright, not mindblowing or anything, but nice.

and no, i guess thats FK doing his "jungle" thing, which is just silly
to me. if youre going to play jungle music, make it sound more like
the old stuff! thisll be another burial mix 12" i wont be worrying
about....

tom