That's a pretty nice design. Thank you.

Kw

On 20/03/2006, at 07:42, Emile Facey - Plant43 wrote:

I am curious to see the picture disc. Anyone has a link to a photo or
something?

http://www.airecords.com/ai015_web.jpg

on 20/3/06 10:23 am, Odeluga, Ken at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Kowalsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 March 2006 00:17
To: [313]
Subject: Re: (313) Ai 2006

i've listened the tracks in the bleep site. Some are good tracks, i
agree.
But i cannot agree with the words on the CD cover: "quality
electronic music".
But i don't agree with tha so called label idm as well.
I am curious to see the picture disc. Anyone has a link to a photo or
something?

Kw

***

You're entitled to your own opinion of course Kowalsky, but if as you
say 'some are good tracks' how can you disagree with the (so-called)
title 'Quality Electronic Music'?!?

By the way, I say so-called title, because apparently 'Quality
Electronic Music' is not the official title.

http://www.discogs.com/release/637836

Ah, well, whatever, I agree with the title/not title myself, although I
think the comp highlights only one side of Ai.

Ken