Accidental and Werk present

SOUNDSLIKE WERK 6 (The one that nearly didn't happen...)

Saturday 25th March at a NEW secret London location

*VENUE CHANGE - CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS*

For a moment it seemed that the Gods of Rave had smitten us. One week to go and
a bureaucratic brainwrong had deprived our beloved venue of their licence. But
at short notice and by the skin of our bountiful balls we have sourced a
replacement. The rave will go on!

You won't know whose playing until the night, but let's just quickly mention
that our last few guests have included Modeselektor, Neil Landstrumm, Jackson
and Matthew Herbert. Dare you miss London's worst kept underground party
secret? Do so, and the rave gods will, er, wield their hammer of justice upon
you.

£10 TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW FROM:

-Smallfish Records, Old Street, tel. 020 7739 2252

-Sounds of the Universe, Broadwick Street, tel. 020 7734 3341

-E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Or call 07990 970267 / 07977 984805 / 07977 420999

Phew!
SWerk

www.werk-it.com
www.magicandaccident.com