From: fab. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:47 AM
To: Stoddard, Kamal; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) re: royalty-free sounds/production "contest"

that would be a sick idea, as we used to say in south bank
i would be up for that totally

fab.

So we gonna do our own traxx and post 'em or what?

Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source
http://andrew-duke.com
http://myspace.com/andrewduke
Cognition Audioworks label
[Andrew Duke, Foal, Clinker, Granny'Ark]
http://cognitionaudioworks.com