Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

Eh, I'm just really picky about drum sounds (I dig through crates for
like months with tracks on hold for a single drum hit sometimes,
seriously) so I've never participated in one of these where the drums
were to my liking. Especially if it's in mp3 format (haven't checked the
file yet btw) I just won't use drums that have been compressed that far
<cough> freq range <cough>. Totally ruins them for me. They don't have
the weight to support the rest of the sounds/structure comfortably I've
found. they just got no fxcking balls. But sure...okay. Maybe I'll do
two versions then. Actually that sounds like double the fun. Sweet!

Hi, Kamal.
Don't worry, the zips contain wav files, not mp3s.
And there's 50 audio files (loops, hits, fx, field
recordings, a wide variety of things).
And you can tweak the samples, including drums,
to your liking; eq them, stack them, double 'em,
whatever.  Again, it's a challenge! :)
Andrew

Purist mix
Big sacks remix