From: Adam Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 April 2006 21:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313
Subject: Re: (313) ein mix

Enjoying this mix a lot, it made the morning train ride from Brooklyn
to Midtown Manhattan less painful.

Cheers,

Adam

mix by Peel Seamus & Hendrik
http://www.spunk.nl/articles/view_article.asp?id=1143199145783
http://www.spunk.nl/upload/podcast-delsinmix.mp3

Schwarz, Dixon & Ame - Where We At Vs 3
Laurent Garnier - Barbiturk Blues (C2 Rework)
Hendrik Schwarz - Leavy My Head Alone (Osunlade Remix)
Ame - Engoli
Todd Terje - Italian Stalion
Trentemoller - Sunstroke
Moodymann - Dem Young Sconies
K Alexi - What
Dj Yoav B. - Organ Satta
Ron Hardy - Welcome To The Club
Sound Stream - Freakin'
Secondo - It's Any Late Time
Theo Parrish - Falling Up (Carl Craig Remix)
Redshape - Coffee And Cigarettes
Rejected - For The People
Terry Brookes - City Life (Carl Craig's Caya Dub)
Kenny Larkin - Catatonic 3rd State (Carl Craig Remix)
D5 - Run

--
http://nomorewords.net
http://www.delsin.org