Strange week in Sheffield, it's grey with that fine drizzle but with the same kind of warmth you find inside a Tuppaware box after it's been left in hot car
Web cam here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/webcams/sheffielduniversity1.shtml

Decks
Skream, Midnight Request Line, 12"
Sleeparchive, Elephant Island Ep, 12"
Sleeparchive, Infrared Glow Ep, 12"
Sleeparchive, Recycle Ep, 12"
Sleeparchive, Research Ep, 12"
Specials, Ghost Town and Friday Night/Saturday Morning 7"
Morrissey, You Have Killed Me 7"

Still In The Box
Smash Tv, Air, Original Mix, Bpitch Control
Smash Tv, Earth Original Mix, Bpitch Control
David K, ohhh Original Mix, Cocoon Recordings
David K, me Laptop I, Original Mix, Cocoon Recordings
The Black Dog remixes 4 3s 555vince Watson Dust Science Recordings
Onionz,  Play Dat Song, Original Mix2020 Vision Recordings
Apparat and Ellen Allien,  Turbo Dreams, Original Mix, bpitch Control
2 Dollar Egg, Turnout, Original Mix, sender Records
Cocteau Twins, Peppermint Pig, Original Mix, 4AD
Terence Fixmer, Resistance, Original Mix, international Deejay Gigolo Records

Car Mix
Dubstep Sufferah is http://www.grievousangel.net/DubstepSufferah.mp3
Still Dub and Grime on the mix side this is great