I thought I'd sent this over the weekend but because I'm only on the digest at home I only discovered that the mail didn't get to the list (or so it seems) when I got to work today.

So I'm trying again. There are no profanities that I'm aware of - I'm trying to keep my turret's syndrome under control, but I can't be sure.

I've also cut down the amount of links, I think this sometimes an issue for the filter? Or am I irreparably paranoid now?!?

Would one kind soul reply if they see this, just a couple of words will do, so I know that I've been successful this time. Cheers in advance.

Ken
****
...yes, it's a discogs.com job.

But there are some indications that the signs are more solid than they sometimes from discogs.

This relates to a member (or an alias of one or more members) of Scan 7.

The member is 'Black Man'.

Why I think this is interesting is that there is not another artist in the database called 'Black Man' or any other derivative of that name. Strange. You'd think it might be chosen by at least one other person, obvious as it is.

Check out the release links for Black Man.

Yep, only two releases of his own, and both categorised as 'house' records, on UK labels

There's one which contains a mix by DJ Q (known for being a Detroit head, and has remixed tracks for Kelli Hand amongst others...)

He also has this mix *with* DJ Q:

http://www.discogs.com/release/6033

If any one has any other thoughts, no matter how impolite, or knows any of these records other than the above (the remix is OK, but nothing earth-shattering) please speak up.

Music is an open sky.

http://bleep43.com