From the red bull interview:

" The next thing I want to show you is something I can do because I am Italian. Most Italian people don't speak English. So we never understand the words of a song. And that's why I don't care when it's sung in this way … (plays a reggae song with vocals speeded up to 45) For me, as a person who doesn't understand the words, this pitched up voice is simply music."

I thought this was cute, though I understand completely ;)

Jamil

Emiliano Zani wrote:

crazy...
They have some sets from '83's Afro Raduni (could be translate like
sort of "Afro Meeting" ;-) !!!
http://www.mixarchives.net/Afro%20Raduni.htm
and from some of the first italian afterhours ever "Diabolika", "Club
dei Nove Nove" back in etc...

Some sets can be downloaded, like this (the ones with the green
arrow)
http://www.mixarchives.net/ALEX_C.COSMIK.htm
http://www.mixarchives.net/Flavio%20Vecchi%20os.htm
http://www.mixarchives.net/Luca%20Trevisi%20os.htm